Collection and Use of Personal Information
You may be asked to provide your personal information when you use our Website. You agree to provide information, which shall be true, correct and accurate, based on your knowledge. You may amend, alter or require the deletion of certain details of your information by contacting the Website at the contact details provided below.
This Website is intended for use by all persons of all ages. However, when collecting personal information from any minor, we require the consent from an adult, preferably the minor’s parent or guardian.
Given below are some examples of the type of personal information that Cashback Jazz may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect:
When you submit information upon registration, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with Cashback Jazz. You may be required to update your information from time to time for which you shall be sent notifications.
How we use your personal information:
- We use personal information to keep you posted on announcements on offers, coupons, and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our Services and to personalize and improve your experience.
- We shall use your personal information for studying customer trends and preferences.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Cashback Jazz’s Services and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information (data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual). We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
Given below are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as industry, language, pin code, area code, unique device identifier, location and the time zone where the Services are used so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our Services.
In the event we combine any non-personal information along with any personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Cashback Jazz Website, Online Services, email messages and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags. These technologies help us better understand user behaviour, tell us which parts of our Website users have visited and facilitates and measures the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can send to your browser which may then be stored on your computer's hard drive. It acts as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer, but not you personally. Cookies have the ability to store information about web pages viewed and the advertisements viewed or clicked. For registered customers, cookies can also save user information and screen preferences. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information.
If you want to disable cookies you can modify your settings on your browser in order to reject automatic acceptance of cookies. You can check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. However, certain features of the Website may not be available once cookies are disabled.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Cashback Jazz may provide certain personal information to strategic partners such as an email service provider to send out emails on OUR behalf. Personal information will only be shared to provide or improve our Services and advertising, however, it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. You shall be contacted for a confirmation on any of your contact information being shared with a third party and if you wish not to share any such information with the third party, we shall respect such request.
Notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary, your information may be shared by Us:
- with our legal counsel/s or upon a law enforcement agency's request or in response to a legal process(for instance, in response to a court order or a subpoena);
- during investigations, for prevention of any illegal activities or suspected fraud;
- situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
- to operate its systems properly; or
- to protect other Website users; or
- with third party subcontractors solely for the purpose of or in connection with the services, who are contractually bound to protect your information from unauthorized use or transfer.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
This Website has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When you submit your information via the Website, your information is protected through Cashback Jazz security systems. There may be instances where We require proof of identity before disclosing any of your information to you. You agree to be responsible to protect the security of your username and password and other registration details, if any.
We may create links to other websites. You are requested to be aware that We do not provide any personally identifiable information to such other websites and that We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. You agree that Cashback Jazz cannot control these links and We shall not be responsible for any use of such websites. If you have any questions about the security at the Website, you may contact us. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
Integrity and Retention of Data
Contact for any query